This morning I was tired, it was cold and it took everything I had to roll out of bed to just be able to hit snooze. I did get up and put on my clothes, laid out the night before, but I was missing something. Motivation? Inspiration maybe? Maybe I'm just feeling run down from working the first 10 days of 2012.
In an effort to find some motivation/inspiration, I took the long way to the box for the 6am class. the way where I would almost always find a track club running doing his morning workout. he's a masters runner w/ race times a man in his early 20s would love. if it's raining, he puts on a coat. if it's dark, he wears a head lamp. and that's a how i spotted him this morning. he was a little farther along than normal and that's only because i was the one running late.
Get up. get out. get moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment